Have you ever wanted to experience riding through thick pine forest on horseback, hearing nothing but the clip-clop of the horse’s hooves? Well you better come on a forest trail ride with us!
We will guide you through the carefully chosen scenic forest tracks on one of our trusty horses. You may spot along the way some of the animals that live in this wonderful forest such as yellow crested cockatoo, kangaroo, deer, koala and rainbow lorikeets.
All of our's horses are well trained and an enjoyable ride. The horses are equipped with safe and comfortable gear which is regularly maintained. The forest rides operate via pre booking for 1 hour to 1.5 hour rides. Aimed at the leisurely rider walk and trot only. Nervous or young riders will be on lead by our tour guides on foot.
** KUITPO RIDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS(Before booking please read)**
· Our kuitpo rides are conducted to the speed of horse and riders capability assessed on the day at walk and trot only. Due to new insurance rules.
· Maximum of 4 riders/horses go out per tour and a minimum of 2 riders
· All riders must sign a waiver form before participating on any rides
· Riders under 18 years old will need to be present a signed consent form from a parent/guardian before riding
· All riders must NOT exceed 95kg **You will be weighed in upon arrival**
· All riders must be over the age of 7 years to ride
· If you arrive late for your ride we will be forced to reduce the duration of your ride due to other bookings
· All rides are conducted at the level of the least experienced rider. No uncontrolled riding is permitted
· Rides will go ahead unless it is unsafe for both horse and rider
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING
· All riders must wear long pants and enclosed toe shoes
· Please take into account the weather conditions can change dress appropriately
· Weather – Rides will go ahead unless it is unsafe for both horse and rider this will be determined with your confirmation text at 5:30pm the day before your scheduled ride. As weather conditions do change - we can cancel the ride 3 hours prior to your scheduled time via text or call.
|| 1 hour tour $129.00 per person
|| 1.5 hour tour $169.00 per person
|| 1 hour tour $139.00 per person
|| 1.5 hour tour $179.00 per person
Please arrive 10 minutes early to get your waiver signed and helmet on. Tour time includes safety demonstration, riding instruction and tour through Kuitpo Forest.
Rides times 11am and 12:30pm start - Wednesday to Sunday