Have you ever wanted to experience riding through thick pine forest on horseback, hearing nothing but the clip-clop of the horse’s hooves? Well you better come on a forest ride with us!
We will guide you through the carefully chosen scenic forest tracks on one of our trusty horses. You may spot along the way some of the animals that live in this wonderful forest such as yellow crested cockatoo, kangaroo, deer, koala and rainbow lorikeets.
All of our's horses are well trained and an enjoyable ride. The horses are equipped with safe and comfortable gear which is regularly maintained. The forest rides operate via pre booking for 1 hour to 1.5 hour rides. Catering for beginner riders through to experienced riders walk and trot only.
KUITPO RIDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Our kuitpo rides are conducted to the speed of horse and riders capability assessed on the day at walk and trot
· Maximum of 4 riders/horses go out per tour and a minimum of 2 riders
· All riders must sign a waiver form before participating on any rides
· Riders under 18 years old will need to be present a signed consent form from a parent/guardian before riding
· All riders must not exceed 95kg
· All riders must be over the age of 8 years to ride
· If you arrive late for your ride we may be forced to reduce the duration of your ride due to other bookings
· All rides are conducted at the level of the least experienced rider. No uncontrolled riding is permitted
· Rides will go ahead unless it is unsafe for both horse and rider
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING
· All riders must wear long pants and enclosed toe shoes
· Please take into account the weather conditions can change dress appropriately
· Weather – Rides will go ahead unless it is unsafe for both horse and rider this will be determined with your confirmation text at 5:30pm the day before your scheduled ride. As weather conditions do change - we can cancel the ride 3 hours prior to your scheduled time via text or call.